HR services customized to your organization and budget
HR Experts: Do you want HR expertise but don’t need someone full-time?
Added Power: Does your current HR team need assistance with recruiting or special projects?
Relief: Are you a small organization that wants to outsource everything people related?
If yes, we can help.
Let us customize the right solution for you!
Fractional HR - We can provide the resources of a full HR department with expertise in compensation, benefits, talent acquisition, employee experience, culture, change management and more! These services could include:
- Recruiting assistance (resume screening, interview scheduling, offer letter prep, reference checks, salary negotiations, etc.)
- Payroll and benefits management
- Compensation reviews
- Designing training and development plans
- Coaching new managers
- Creating job descriptions
- Confidential reporting of workplace harassment
- HR process improvement
- Supporting employees that have conflict or are going through challenges
- And more!
We developed these tools to help organizations succeed. You select the tools you need - a la carte style - or, we can put together a package for you that includes one or more tools.
- HR Compliance audit - We will assess your current people processes for compliance to help ensure that your record keeping, classifications and other regulatory matters are up to date. You will receive a report of detailed recommendations and areas of risk.
- Compensation review - We will provide a report for you that indicates where each employee is paid relative to the market in terms of compensation.
- Compensation structure recommendation - We will put a banding structure in place that will include current and future employees and positions.
- Benefits review and assessment - We will review your current benefit structure and compare it to the market.
- New supervisor/manager support - We will work with a new manager to help assess their comfort areas of managing - project management, delegation, accountability, rewarding and recognizing team members, conflict management, etc. We will provide the new people manager with coaching and support.
- Culture assessment - How is your level of employee engagement? We will help you put in place a culture that attracts and retains top talent!
- Organization structure - Have you been growing quickly and job duties and reporting relationships seem a little out of whack? We can do a quick two hour session to review goals, processes, roles and responsibilities to help you optimize your organization structure.
- Employee handbook - We will create for you a customized employee handbook which will include key policies and practices to ensure you are protected and that there is transparency and consistency.
- HR Information System recommendation - We will help you select and implement tools to improve people management and efficiency.
- Timekeeping and Time-off review - We will help assess your current vacation and time off policies, procedures and practices to help you manage this key people process.
- Employment branding - We will help you develop and implement an effective brand to help attract talent.
- Talent pipeline development - We will help you develop a long range talent plan to build relationships and help develop talent from within.
- Onboarding program - We will help you craft an outstanding orientation and first 30 day program to welcome new team members and launch them into your company.
- Transition support - Do you have someone that you are separating from your company but want to make sure they land on their feet? We will help your alumni craft a resume and pitch, and feature on our website!
- Performance management program - We can help you develop a system that celebrates your employee’s success and helps develop them for the future.
- 360 degree feedback - We will interview a team member's supervisor, peers and subordinates and provide coaching and development plan.
- Succession planning - We will work with the owners/founders to help determine the long term leadership for the organization.
For additional details, please contact Amy Cell at 734-657-0370 or Amy@AmyCellTalent.com