Hiring College Interns or Employees This Summer?
Attracting and retaining talent is key for the continued success of the Ann Arbor region. Ensuring that college student interns have a great summer experience (both inside and outside the workplace) is key to supporting that goal.
That is why Amy Cell Talent, in partnership with Ann Arbor SPARK, has created a program to provide entertainment and social support for student interns.
The goal of this program is to provide fun and memorable Ann Arbor experiences, and connections to other interns and young professionals so that the interns get a sense of how incredible the region is to live, work and play!
How It Works
Employers pay a sponsorship fee of $100 per intern. This sponsorship fee helps to cover the administrative costs of the program, and a portion of the event fees. For all participants, activities will be offered on a weekly basis beginning in mid June 2017.
Register the total number of interns you want to sponsor for the summer. We'll contact you directly to get their information from you.
“Non-sponsored” interns are also welcome to attend the events, but they will pay a higher event participation fee.
2017 Event Lineup
- Friday, June 9th: Opening Night of Ann Arbor Summer Festival
- Thursday, June 22nd: Lunchtime listen to The Accidentals at the Ann Arbor's Sonic Lunch Mixer Series
- Thursday, June 29th: The Great Race in Depot Town, Ypsilanti.
- Saturday, July 8th: Cookout (& Kayaking on the Huron River) in Gallop Park.
- Thursday, July 20th: Fine Art and Food @ the Ann Arbor Arbor Art Fair
- Friday, July 28th: An Evening @ the Improv
- Wednesday, August 9th: Professional Development Workshop
- Wednesday, August 16th: Revel & Roll Intern Bowl Registration closed