Internship Matchmaker Program
Amy Cell Talent wants to make finding a summer intern easy!
Let us help you promote your job and source intern candidates for only $199!*
For that price you get:
Help drafting your job posting
Your job posted on local and statewide job boards
Your job posted on college job boards
Weekly notification about candidates interested in your job
Access to a database with their resumes
Access to a broader database of students seeking internships
As a bonus, once the summer begins we have four intern-friendly events that your intern can participate in for free.
Amy Cell Talent is committed to helping Michigan companies grow and helping students who want to stay and work in Michigan find opportunities.
*This program applies to internships only and job postings are limited to Michigan based job sites and those aimed at college students
2019 - Amy Cell Talent, New Eagle, Arbormoon, and more coming soon!
2018 - Akervall Technologies, Arbormoon, Autonomous Safety, DASI Solutions, EagleView, Give and Take, Invest Detroit, MEMS Journal, MicroTech Ventures, Mindo Chocolate, New Eagle, Northwestern Mutual, Pyramid Consulting, Inc., Shop Window, Sema, Sugar Beach Resort, TinkerTech, Voxel51
Bank of Ann Arbor is excited to have found a bright, eager-to-learn college student through the Matchmaker Intern Database. Our intern is delighted to spend the summer in Ann Arbor living with her grandparents and getting real world experience with us. All of the candidates we interviewed through the Matchmaker database were hungry for experience and ready to work. It was a hard choice. The database is a wonderful tool to match businesses and interns.
- Rhonda Foxworth, Bank of Ann Arbor
Back By Popular Demand
In collaboration with local businesses and Ann Arbor SPARK, we are offering the AfterWork Summer Fun Program for Interns in 2019.
AfterWork is a social networking and professional engagement program for college interns.
Engaging interns with their peers and local professionals helps them to build relationships, extend their circle of knowledge, increase their comfort level, and creates an awareness of the array of opportunities and resources that exist in the Ann Arbor area. In turn, these newfound connections and learnings create "stickiness," so that interns are more likely to return to the region upon graduation. It's a win-win for employers and interns alike.
- Explore Ann Arbor - An Inside Tour - June 7, 2019
- Ann Arbor Summer Festival Intern Tent Party - June 14, 2019
- Sonic Lunch Intern Mixer and Lunch - July 11, 2019
- UofM Big House Tour & Tailgate - July 25, 2019
How To Join
Employers may purchase AfterWork in the following ways:
- As part of the MI Intern Matchmaker Program (included in the $199.00 program fee, outlined above).
- As a Season Pass for $99.00 per intern.
- As single events, by either the employer or the intern directly. Advanced group pricing is available. Just let us know which events you are interested in, and how many interns you will bring.
- $30 - Explore Ann Arbor - An Inside Tour
- $30 - Ann Arbor Summer Festival Intern Tent Party
- $20 - Sonic Lunch Intern Mixer and Lunch
- $40 - UofM Big House Tour & Tailgate
For information on customized programs and pricing, please contact Amy Cell at Amy@AmyCellTalent.com.
General Internship Resources
- How to Develop a Successful Intern Program
- Guidelines for Unpaid Internships - US Department of Labor, Fair Labor Standards Act
- Youth Employment Information Sheet - Michigan Department of Education
- Procedures for International Students - Work Authorization