Software Talent Program
The Software Talent Attraction & Retention (STAR) program was created to attract, retain and develop software talent for Michigan employers. Components include:
- Monthly newsletters that promote employers, events and opportunities for local software professionals
- Software talent and employer matching
- Software developers can create anonymous profiles that we will feature on our website. We will also contact employers on the developers behalf.
- Employers can present opportunities to the anonymous profiles, and if there is a match, there is a small connection fee paid by the employer for an introduction. (The fee is waived for employers that have an active posting with us.)
- Employers that do a job posting with Amy Cell LLC will have their opportunity and company profiled in the monthly newsletter and to our distribution list of software talent.
Software talent mixers where developers and employers connect in a casual and fun environment!
Employers that identify a specific SOFTWARE TALENT profile of interest can have their specific job posting or company information presented to the candidate. If the candidate is interested and still available, the employer can be introduced to that candidate for a connection fee. These folks are usually only available for a short period of time, so if interested, act quickly.