Software Talent Program
The Software Talent Attraction & Retention (STAR) program was created to attract, retain and develop software talent in Michigan. Components include:
- Monthly newsletters that promote employers, events and opportunities
- Quarterly in-person talent mixer events - REGISTER NOW FOR THE JUNE 27TH MIXER
- Premium access to Anonymous profiles of available software talent
- Employers can present opportunities to the anonymous profiles, and if there is a match, there is a small “connection fee” paid by the employer for an introduction
Looking for Software Talent? You've come to the right place.
Register Now for the June 27th Mixer!
This career mixer is ideal for employers looking to fill software full-time positions. For those looking for a software opportunity don't miss out on this great way to connect with tech employers in the Southeast Michigan Region in a casual setting.
4:30 pm Employer Check-in
5:00 pm Talent Registration Opens
5:15 pm - 5:45 pm Employer 1-Minute Pitch Presentations
5:45 pm - 7:00 pm Talent & Employer Mixer
EMPLOYERS*: $100.00 JOB SEEKERS: $10.00
This event is free for STAR Participants. Email email@example.com for code before registering
Employer fee includes; • One designated area with small table • Space for up to three company representatives • Complimentary snacks and beverages • Electronic Resume Book
THE PURPOSE OF THIS HIGHLY TARGETED EVENT IS TO DIRECTLY CONNECT SOFTWARE DEVELOPER TALENT WITH EMPLOYERS. THUS, TO MAKE SURE THAT EXPECTATIONS ARE MET, WE ARE ASKING PEOPLE THAT ARE NOT SOFTWARE DEVELOPERS, OR DIRECT EMPLOYERS, TO RESPECTFULLY ATTEND OTHER EVENTS THAT ARE DESIGNED TO MEET YOUR NEEDS.
Key Partners: Amy Cell, LLC, Tech Brewery and Ann Arbor SPARK
Need Software talent? Let us help.
The Software Talent Attraction & Retention (STAR) program was created to attract, retain and develop software talent in Michigan.
There are a variety of ways that we can help you connect with software talent, depending on your specific needs, budget and preferences.
- As part of STAR you would have access to experienced software talent profiles as we get them.
- Full access to the entry level talent database which includes over 325 college students and recent graduates with an interest in the Ann Arbor region. As part of STAR you would have full access to resumes for this portion of the database.
- Your company and job postings featured in our monthly newsletter that goes out to hundreds of developers.
- Free admission to quarterly Software Talent Career Mixers
- The annual membership fee is $5000.
Al La Carte Offerings
Employers that do a job posting with Amy Cell LLC will have their opportunity and company profile information sent to the STAR participants. Jobs are also posted on dozens of job boards, and marketed heavily via social media and networking.
Job posting fees:
- $500 for internships,
- $1000 for entry level developers
- $2000 for experienced developers
Employers that identify a specific SOFTWARE TALENT profile of interest can have their specific job posting or company information presented to the candidate. If the candidate is interested and still available, the employer can be introduced to that candidate for a referral fee of $500. These folks are usually only available for a short period of time, so if interested, act quickly. Details and profiles are available at: http://www.amycelltalent.com/star-program/star-employers/
Attend: Employers can attend a STAR event, where we will feature the company and invite STAR students and experienced talent. To learn about upcoming events and fees, click the button below. If interested in participating or learning more, please contact Info@AmyCellTalent.com.