Software Talent Program
The Software Talent Attraction & Retention (STAR) program was created to attract, retain and develop software talent in Michigan. Components include:
- Monthly newsletters that promote employers, events and opportunities for local software professionals
- Software talent and employer matching
- Software developers can create anonymous profiles that we will feature on our website. We will also contact employers on the developers behalf.
- Employers can present opportunities to the anonymous profiles, and if there is a match, there is a small connection fee paid by the employer for an introduction. (The fee for entry level talent connections is $100, and the fee for experienced talent connections is $500. The fee is waived for employers that have an active posting with us.)
- Employers that do a job posting with Amy Cell LLC will have their opportunity and company profiled in the monthly newsletter. Also, the connection fee for introductions is waived.
Employers that identify a specific SOFTWARE TALENT profile of interest can have their specific job posting or company information presented to the candidate. If the candidate is interested and still available, the employer can be introduced to that candidate for a referral fee. The referral fee varies based on the level of experience and skills. These folks are usually only available for a short period of time, so if interested, act quickly.