Career Coaching Services
Our flexible coaching services fit well for those who are relocating, changing professions, re-entering the workforce, graduating, or looking to move up or move on.
We offer a variety of affordable services:
- Coaching Session
- Small Group Workshops (currenty on hold)
We can help:
- Develop a strategy to identify industries, job titles, and employers
- Identify your skill sets in order to share your personal brand story
- Update your resume
- Conduct mock interviews
- Assist with your approach to cover letters and thank you letters
- Research potential career opportunities
For more information, please email CareerCoach@AmyCellTalent.com.
- Payment for services is due 48 hours in advance.
- Appointments may be rescheduled with 24 hours notice at not fee. Without notice, a $25 rescheduling fee applies.
Career Quick Chats
Need a career coach to take a quick look at your resume, or to help you jump start your plans?
If yes, sign-up for a 15-minute session to speak with one of our seasoned career coaches.
Once your appointment is confirmed, please email a current copy of your resume and description of your career goals to firstname.lastname@example.org
Register Here and we'll find one that works. We look forward to meeting you.
Meet Michelle Galbraith, our Career Coaching Services Lead.
Workshops and Webinars
We offer monthly workshops and webinars for job seekers. Some offerings are temporarily suspended due to Covid-19.
- Job Search Bootcamp. This workshop provides you with tools and a strategy to launch a successful job search. $50
- My Next Move. This workshop fits well for those in an exploration phase, such as recent college graduates, those re-entering the workforce, and those who dislike the careers they are in. This workshop includes a one-hour coaching session. $200
- Career Connections & Coffee. This event helps to to build your network, exercise your networking skills, help others in a career transition, and learn from our career coaching team. $25
- Webinars focus on job search tools and include a 15 minute Q&A. Learn more here. $29
Meet Michelle Galbraith, our Career Coaching Services Lead
"I left the session with Michelle with high confidence that I will find a job soon. I always found it difficult talking about my career achievements. With only 1 hr work with Michelle, I realized that I have many success stories to share with employers. She uses a specific technique to help candidates stay positive and focused on their career goals." - Maya B.