Sales Operations Associate - Micro-Tech Endoscopy - Ann Arbor
Do you have solid excel skills, enjoy helping people and multi-tasking? Do you have a solid administrative background? If so, please keep reading!
About the opportunity:
Micro-Tech Endoscopy USA (MTUSA), the U.S. subsidiary of global GI endoscopy company Micro-Tech (Nanjing) Co. Ltd, is seeking a customer service associate to join its core team. This is a full-time position that includes medical/dental/vision, retirement, and life and disability insurance benefits.
Micro-Tech Endoscopy USA (MTUSA), www.mtendoscopy.com was established in 2015 to offer high quality and value-based GI endoscopy products to the U.S. market. MTUSA is a wholly owned subsidiary of Micro-Tech (Nanjing) Co. Ltd, www.micro-tech.com.cn, based in Nanjing, China. The parent company, established in 2000, develops, manufactures, markets and sells its own broad line of high-quality GI endoscopy disposables and non-vascular GI stents around the world. Micro-Tech has grown very quickly and is a major player in the global market.
MTUSA serves gastroenterologists, nurses, and other clinical staff who perform upper and lower GI endoscopy procedures.
The Customer Service Associate (CSA) role is critical to the operation. The CSA serves as a hub connecting the sales, warehouse, customer service, and finance functions. There are 4 key functions to this role:
- Sales Support – The CSA will support the MTUSA sales team in generating sales quotes, sending demo and evaluation products to reps and customers, and generating sales metrics/reports. Strong Excel skills required and experience with QuickBooks preferred. The CSA will work closely with the Customer Service Manager in this function.
- Order Fulfillment – The CSA will take orders from customers, set up and monitor accounts, and work with the fulfillment team to ensure timely delivery to the customer. The CSA will also work closely with the Customer Service manager to ensure an excellent experience for the customer.
- Quality Systems Support – The medical device industry is regulated by the FDA. The CSA will work closely with the Quality Director to record and process complaints and help maintain our overall quality system.
- General Support– Finally, the CSA will interface with management team on special projects and reporting analytics. The CSA will also float to cover functions that require additional support from time to time.
- As a new entity in the U.S., the CSA will work closely with the management team to refine the operational processes that encompass the above functions. This role is not simply administrative; it is key to the company’s success. This position has great potential to evolve as the company grows.
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to build relationship with people easily – both internal and external to the company
- Capable of prioritizing and completing critical tasks with urgency
- Strong Excel and analytical skills
- Quickbooks experience preferred
To Apply, please submit a resume to Info@AmyCellTalent.com - thanks!
Date Posted: June 24, 2017