Controls Engineer - New Eagle - Ann Arbor
Do you have industry experience in vehicle control systems? Do you love combining software and hardware to solve problems? If yes, check out this awesome opportunity in Ann Arbor.
In this role, you will develop controls systems for advanced vehicle systems.
You'll thrive in this position if you have..
- Bachelors degree in a relevant technical field (EE, ME), Master’s degree preferred
- Critical thinking and hands-on skills to take your ideas from concept to product
- 5+ years industry experience developing vehicle control systems
- Proficiency in a model-based development environment using MATLAB/Simulink/Stateflow, Real-Time Workshop, Embedded Coder. MotoHawk or Raptor a plus.
- Experience with the creation and execution of test plans, test scripts, test automation, and the generation of test reports
- Experience testing and debugging software using MIL / SIL / HIL techniques
- Ability to understand complex electronic and mechanical systems and apply knowledge to control system design
- Industry experience with automotive electronic circuits, sensors, and actuators
- Industry experience taking designs from concept, to requirements, to code, to test, to production implementation
- You hold U.S. Citizenship or a Green Card (no exceptions)
You'll like this gig if you...
- Always took your presents apart to learn how they work
- Still take your vehicles apart because you know them better than anyone else
- Love combining software and hardware together to solve problems
- Enjoy fast-paced environment with variety of projects
- Desire to produce a quality outcome in a helpful, team oriented environment
- Have been told you have excellent written communication skills
Date Posted: August 29, 2017