Business Development Manager - DaySmart Software - Ann Arbor
Are you a savvy business strategist? Are you looking for a role where you can help build market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships? If so, this could be a perfect fit for you!
DaySmart Software specializes in the design, development and sale of POS (point of sale) and management software solutions. Our software has been used by over 50,000 businesses globally serving salon, spa, pet grooming, and tattoo industries. We currently support our products on the following platforms: Microsoft Windows, iOS, Android OS, and Web.
About the position
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Demonstrated expertise negotiating and closing deals.
- Excellent sales skills including a strong relationship orientation, setting sales targets, ability to prospect, tenacity at getting your foot in the door, understand needs, create win-win solutions, and ability to close.
- Exceptional level of integrity and professionalism – a level of polish, and experience connecting and building trusting relationships with senior level executives.
- Exceptional communication and follow up skills.
Date Posted: September 11, 2017