3D Software Developer - Saganworks - Ann Arbor (On-Site 50%+)
We are hiring “swiss army knife” 3D Software Developers.
Are you looking to join a startup that is working on innovative visualization, data and augmented reality solutions? Do you have a solid software engineering background? Have you worked in a startup or small company before? If so, please keep reading!
Please Note: This is a full-time position, and the successful candidate(s) will work in Ann Arbor 50%+. Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. - green card holders or U.S. citizens. Unfortunately, the company is not able to provide assistance with sponsorship or relocation.
About the opportunity:
You’ll be joining a small team with years of experience developing new products and user experiences. You’ll be solving challenging problems that incorporate visualization, neuroscience, digital privacy, big data and knowledge management.
Being part of Saganworks means you’ll be continuously learning and teaching. As part of a startup working with rapidly evolving technology, you’ll be in a unique position to research and work with 3D and augmented reality innovation. You’ll have opportunities to attend conferences and workshops. And as we grow, you’ll have the option to represent Saganworks both locally and nationally, through writing and presentations.
- You bring 3-12 years of experience to the table.
- Unity skills are ideal, but if you have experience with Unreal or other 3D engines and are a quick learner, we’d like to learn more about you.
- Flexible and comfortable working in the dynamic environment of an early-stage startup.
- Curious and able to learn quickly. Willing to ask questions, find answers, and bring new ideas to the team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and listening skills.
- The ability to work both collaboratively and independently.
- Previously worked in a start up or small company.
About the company:
Saganworks makes it easier to organize, find and share your digital knowledge. Saganworks lets customers create 3D spaces to organize the information and artifacts, tapping into the power of visual and spatial memory. The easier it is to remember and share the knowledge we collect as we work, learn, play, and document our lives, the more useful it becomes. And the more likely we are to make new connections and discoveries.
Saganworks is based in downtown Ann Arbor. We offer flexible scheduling and the ability to work from home, but candidates should be available to work onsite a minimum of half time.
Whether you’re early, mid or senior career level, if Saganworks sounds like a fit, we’d love to hear from you.
Date Posted: September 21, 2017