Account Executive - The Outloud Group - Detroit
Are you experienced in managing client relationships, thinking strategically about how to create cutting-edge campaigns, and creating long-term partnerships? Would you like to be a part of a growing, world-class digital media company in Detroit?
If yes, check out this amazing opportunity from The Outloud Group in their own words...
Title means nothing. Heart, execution, and fun are everything. This is true for leaders and junior hires alike. This description provides some general guidelines to help you understand the role, but what's most important is a desire to get out of bed each morning to go and create something great.
Just remember, this description is designed to inform, not to limit. We need heart, execution, and fun beyond the confines of any description.
Hi. I'm the person who makes things happen. I'm here to build on existing relationships and grow new ones to help brands tell their story through key influencers on YouTube, Snapchat, and other mediums. I know brands, I know agencies. I understand how the marketing world operates. I'm not here to simply take orders and complete discrete tasks -- I'm here to make The Outloud Group a flat-out great agency. I've got fresh perspectives and I'm here to take the digital media world in a direction I'm passionate about. I'm going to share my views on how to create the company I believe in. That's right -- I have ideas and I'm going to find a way to get work done. Period.
The Outloud Group is a small team with big name clients. We're trusted by names like Shell, Sony, Toyota, Audible, Warby Parker, LegalZoom, Hello Fresh, and Casper....and I want to be part of the team where we can build on this success and help our relationships with existing clients flourish.
I'm ready to build on The Outloud Group's existing relationships and deliver outstanding campaigns for clients. I care about getting every detail right and I'm going to go above and beyond to make sure our clients are getting bang for their buck. I'll report to the Chief Growth Officer and work closely with the Operations teams to make sure our clients are satisfied. That's right, I'm managing client relationships, thinking strategically about how to create cutting-edge campaigns, and following through on all my promises to create meaningful long-term partnerships.
THE NITTY GRITTY
Here's my background and what I've done before joining The Outloud Group:
- I'm certainly ready for a full-time role and ideally I'll already be located in Detroit
- I’m a leader. I might lead quietly or boldly, but I’ve got a knack for getting people to believe in what I’m doing....and they should because it’s legit. Maybe I’ve organized an event, led a team as part of a non-profit, or been involved in a side business. Regardless of what I've done, I’m definitely comfortable meeting new people and communicating my ideas
- I dig media and/or marketing and I've got the track-record to prove it. I've got 3-5+ years experience working with brands on marketing-related offerings in client-facing roles. I’ve pursued a professional path that has given me a foothold in the field, but more importantly – I’ve got a passion and a knack for serving others
- I'm authentic. I'm not okay with promising something to a client or prospective client where we won't follow-through, because that's just not how I operate
- I’ve proven that I’m well organized and comfortable with lots of moving pieces because that’s just the way it needs to be to get work done
- I'm hungry to make an impact and take on bigger challenges. My track-record is strong and I can point to concrete examples of how I've grown client accounts and snagged new clients I care about
- I've worked in a professional environment and I know what it's like to work hard. I also know enough to appreciate a supportive and engaging culture when I see one
THE OUTLOUD GROUP
The Outloud Group is a Detroit-based boutique digital media agency that specializes in influencer marketing and talent representation. What does that mean? It's simple: we help brands tell their story and drive sales through YouTubers and influencers on other social media platforms. We live and breathe cutting-edge digital media, but our business is founded on old-fashioned relationships.
New Media. Old Fashioned Relationships.
We're a growing team that's carved out a strong niche in the influencer marketing world. We embrace our Midwest roots and believe that our grounded straightforward approach sets us apart in a world of glitz, glam, pomp, and circumstance. We often work in Los Angeles and it's common for us to be in San Francisco, New York, Austin, and DC.
Grounded in the Midwest. Competing Globally.
Date Posted: November 01, 2017