Enterprise Solutions Seller - Warnock, Tanner & Associates - Toledo
Are you a seasoned 'sales hunter' with experience selling software or tech solutions? Do you aspire to join a top-shelf IT consulting firm? If yes, read on!
About the Role
The successful candidate will enjoy fostering new relationships, cross-channel selling, navigating large corporate structures, and managing longer sales cycles.
This role focuses primarily on enterprise clients and their numerous departments and purchasing entities. Your goal is to connect with key decision makers to learn and discuss their challenges and goals and to position software solutions that will empower them to resolve their issues.
In this Sales role, you will...
- Execute a defined sales process: Prospect, Evaluate, Propose and Close
- Build relationships with strategic partners, new prospects, and clients
- Take go-to-market solutions to the target market
- Position solutions in the context of a customer's business objectives
- Achieve quarterly and annual sales objectives
You will have a track record of...
- Passion for complex sales that utilize your business and technical skills and experiences
- Software or tech sales experience (enterprise solutions preferred)
- Knowledge of enterprise software solutions (Large System Integrators, preferred)
- Familiarity with ERP, legacy systems, and migration
- Experience selling to executives (CIO, CFO, etc)
- Experience working in large as well as small corporate environments
- Track record of consultative selling and prospecting
- Hands-on experience with proposal creation and leading proposal presentations
- Track record of achieving sales quotas
About the Company
Our customers range in size from small local business to Fortune 500 Companies. We are dedicated to listening to our clients and fulfilling their technology needs with the highest standard of excellence.