Senior Software Engineer (C#) - Atrient - W Bloomfield
Do you rock at C#? Do you have a passion to drive the design and execution of our next generation platform? If yes, read on!
Atrient is a leader in the casino/gaming entertainment self-service space, offering a diverse range of software products and services, including self-serve kiosks for marketing promotions and player enrollment as well as a mobile app platform. Our clients include some of the largest casino operators in the world. Our products have received awards for the industry’s best self-serve systems.
We are looking for a Senior Software Developer to help drive the design and execution of our next generation platform. You will be hands-on in the implementation of new and existing C# components to support the delivery of our best-in-class promotional platform to customers.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implement new and existing C# components to support the delivery of our best-in-class marketing platform to customers.
- Exercise passion for meeting the highest standard of engineering quality by developing elegant designs and writing clean, precise code.
- Analyzes, designs, and programs viable solutions of medium to highly complex business problems defined by user requirements
- Reviews detailed functional specifications from the user community
- Develop time estimates for project schedules
- Provides technical assistance to other developers and systems analysts when needed
- Work on multiple high priority projects concurrently
- Employ productivity aids in all aspects of assignments
- Maintain and enhances technical skills through formal and on-the-job training
- Work in a broad range of technologies ranging from graphics systems, networking and protocols, encryption and security, hardware and drivers, as well as tool and SDK standards
- All other duties as assigned
- Expert level C#
- Solid query writing capabilities in MS SQL
- Commercial development experience with an emphasis on delivering libraries and frameworks within the tech field
- .NET client application experience
- Software development experience with object-oriented design.
- Knowledge of software engineering best practices, including design patterns and UML.
- Must possess good analytical, problem solving, and debugging skills.
- Experience with the full product development lifecycle and multiple releases of enterprise-class software products
- Demonstrates excellent oral and written, communication, and customer service skills.
- Demonstrates an extremely high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and be team oriented.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, a related field, or its equivalent is preferred
- Growth opportunities with a fast growing company developing great products in its space
- Flexible working hours
- Casual environment
- Competitive compensation
- Integrity and Passion