Marketing Associate (Life Sciences) - Strata Oncology, Inc. - Ann Arbor
Do you have experience in Life Science Marketing/ Strategy/ Consulting in a CRO, biopharma, cancer center or life sciences setting? If yes, we may have your next opportunity!
Strata Oncology is a fast growing, innovative start-up looking for a full-time Business Development & Marketing person to join a growing team. We are delivering a new way forward in precision oncology that is highly-scaled, systematic and data-driven. Strata’s approach empowers health systems and catalyzes pharma trials so that more patients benefit, and new medicines are available sooner.
As a part of Strata, you will help us achieve our mission of transforming cancer care by expanding patient access to precision medicine clinical trials and accelerating drug approvals. We’ve raised $38 million from investors including Pfizer Ventures, Merck Global Health Innovation Fund, and Arboretum Ventures.
In this position, you’ll play a fundamental role in Strata’s business development and marketing activities to current and prospective health systems. Strata partners with health systems nationwide, empowering cutting-edge precision medicine programs. We provide our partners the infrastructure to implement a comprehensive, streamlined program for routine testing, efficient utilization of molecular data, and novel precision therapy trials.
We are looking to you to develop and execute a strategy to drive success with our health system partners. You will work closely with other groups within Strata Oncology, including R&D, Business Development, and Clinical Operations.
- Drive the development and maintenance of Strata’s health system value proposition; responsible for creating marketing campaigns and content to deliver targeted messaging
- Develop product positioning, messaging, and publication-ready product content that differentiates Strata in the market, including the prioritization, development and implementation of case studies, webinars, whitepapers, and research
- Conduct primary market research to develop and execute a formal voice of the customer plan; use customer insights and buyer personas to guide market programming; serve as the liaison, by analyzing results and presenting actionable recommendations to the business
- Develop deep customer insights for improving customer experience to accelerate customer adoption and pull-through, expand product and service utilization, and earn deep customer loyalty and advocacy
- Develop polished and customized client-facing materials according to client use cases and goals and deliver professional presentations that result in high customer engagement.
- Drive customer advocacy and work collaboratively with the Clinical Affairs team to capture success stories and build customer testimonials
- Represent Strata at scientific conferences
- Remain connected to the clinical research community, understand industry dynamics, and in doing so, serve as a lead for competitive and market intelligence to ensure Stata remains a partner of choice
- Bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences or Business required
- Professional experience in Life Science marketing/ Strategy/ Consulting in a CRO, biopharma, cancer center or life sciences setting required
- Knowledge of technical and scientific details of genomics and drug development strongly preferred. Must be able to demonstrate technical credibility in front of internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent communication, influencing, and presentation skills required; visualization skills and the ability to succinctly articulate concepts and ideas in a simple fashion
- Customer-focused; keeps customers as a top priority when making all business decisions, listening to customer feedback and advocating for solutions that help customers achieve and exceed their goals and objectives
- Superior writing skills, strong visual and verbal communication skills, life science marketing experience, and a passion for creativity, quality and innovation
- Ability to navigate and communicate across diverse, cross-functional organizations
- Travel up to 25% of time (domestic)
- Strata Oncology is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information please visit www.strataoncology.com