Executive Assistant - NuStep - Ann Arbor
Are you seeking an opportunity to use your full range of executive assistant skills - proofreading, masterfully managing travel so that your boss never ends up on the middle seat, working closely with the leadership team and creating a sense of professionalism to the office of CEO? If yes, we may have an excellent opportunity for you in Ann Arbor!
NuStep designs and manufactures unique, high quality exercise equipment for rehabilitation, senior living communities, and fitness centers. NuStep introduced the first recumbent cross trainer and have been a leader in rehabilitation equipment since 1997.
About the Role
Assist the President/CEO and VP Sales in day-to-day operations by providing administrative support, scheduling, project and calendar management, preparation of materials for corporate events in order to meet department, company and Main Street deadlines, goals and objectives.
- Responsible for managing President/CEO and VP of Sales calendars.
- Project manage events, activities and deliverables related to the office of the President/CEO and VP of Sales.
- Provide administrative and clerical support to President/CEO and VP which includes scheduling meetings, taking meeting minutes, disseminating information, organizing materials, and presentations, etc.
- Assist President/CEO and VP of Sales with material preparation related to strategic planning, budgeting etc. and other highly confidential information.
- Manage the department payroll: collect and post timesheets, assist with PTO processing and recording, etc.
- Review and confirm compliance of Concur expense reports for President/CEO’s direct reports.
- Manage all logistics related to President/CEO’s business travel including reimbursement processing activity.
- Responsible for prep work for President/CEO’s involvement in Board of Management meeting, Corporate planning, sponsored community events, activities and public speaking appearances.
- Comfort in a fast-paced setting
- Meticulous attention to detail and organizational skills
- Highest level of professionalism and integrity, able to manage confidential and sensitive information
- Outstanding grammar and editing skills