Medical Equipment Installation Technician (Building/Construction Experience) - Mopec - Oak Park
If you are experienced with construction and building projects, and have a passion for overseeing the installation of high tech equipment, we may have a role for you!
About the Company
Mopec provides American-made medical equipment and laboratory products to the pathology, histology, necropsy, autopsy and mortuary industries. Founded in 1992, Mopec solutions are among the very best as demonstrated by the vast number of installations in America’s top healthcare institutions and facilities. Our reputation, which continues to grow worldwide, is built on decades of superior customer service specializing in consultation and customization.
About the Opportunity
You will have the opportunity to travel around the country overseeing the installation of Mopec's equipment, which is usually done during the construction of a new lab or facility. You will work closely with construction professionals and the client to ensure proper installation of the equipment. Training on Mopec equipment and processes will be provided, too!
- Provide direction and support to customers about the onsite requirements, and answer any and all customer questions about Mopec equipment and installations.
- Work with customers and explain any project delays or need for change orders.
- Maintain safe and clean work environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations.
- Provide supervision and oversight over third party contractors involved in installations.
- Ability to make your own travel arrangements, set up labor, and work with subcontractors.
You could be a good fit for this position if you...
- Enjoy extensive travel (about 80%)
- Enjoy working with customers, general contractors and project managers
- Can read blueprints, have good mechanical capabilities and can assess site conditions and building structures
- Love completing projects!
- Enjoy being part of a team
- Interested applicants should send a resume to Info@AmyCellTalent.com - thanks!