Analyst/Senior Analyst (Marketing) - Great Lakes GrowthWorks - Ann Arbor
Are you an analytically minded person with a passion for problem solving and marketing strategy? If yes, we seek a strong team player with an interest in consumer insights to join our growing firm.
About Great Lakes GrowthWorks (GLGW)
We live in a world of rapidly accelerating change and complexity, placing ever greater demands on organizations. The key to thriving in this evolving world is to understand, embrace, and catapult ahead of the disruption - to disrupt rather than be disrupted. Great Lakes GrowthWorks is an innovation and growth strategy consultancy for this changing world. Our fundamental mission is to help clients innovate and drive transformational growth amid the disruption.
We help shape the future for our clients by bringing expertise across three primary offerings: Growth Strategy, Innovation, and Brand Strategy. A wide range of clients - established, emerging and mission-driven organizations - come to us for a deeper understanding around the impact of disruption, and new approaches to solve their business challenges. We uncover how the future might unfold in their ecosystem, and deliver actionable growth solutions designed for a world in flux.
About the Role
The Analyst position at GLGW offers the opportunity to manage an extensive scope of responsibilities in a fast-paced consulting environment, helping clients tackle complex business problems. From the start, Analysts interact closely with GLGW senior management and are expected to work regularly with client teams from a variety of industries.
GLGW offers a unique challenge for bright individuals who take pride in performing work with accuracy, quality, dedication, and detailed follow-through in a casual, yet professional environment where creativity and intellectual curiosity are highly regarded. Strong teamwork skills as well as the ability to work independently are critical. The Analyst position involves approximately 10-20% travel to major US markets, with trips typically lasting 1-3 days.
Note: The position may be staffed at the Analyst or Senior Analyst level depending on experience.
In this role, you will:
- Gather and interpret information from a variety of sources (research reports, websites, client documents, market trends, industry statistics, etc.) to “connect the dots” across data points and provide clear insight and implications, for example:
- Conduct thorough situation analyses for clients by examining category, competitive, and consumer-relevant data and distilling it into critical, relevant learning
- Deliver findings via a range of formats, including single exhibits, top line reports, and summary PowerPoint presentations
- Actively engage in team problem-solving initiatives in order to develop and test hypotheses for client projects
- Design, coordinate and analyze qualitative and quantitative consumer research studies, working with outside suppliers as needed to field research and ensure error-free product delivery
- Assist in the development of new product concepts by participating in planning and execution of:
- Ideation sessions with clients
- Concept validation research sessions with consumers
- Strong academic background, minimum BBA, BA or BS
- Excellent analytical, quantitative, critical thinking, and problem-solving capabilities
- Experience in project management and business writing, with an overall “big picture” understanding of current business trends and challenges
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Intellectually curious self-starter who can work independently and collaboratively
- Strong work ethic and the ability to simultaneously manage multiple, sometimes unpredictable projects
- Demonstrated interest in the fields of Marketing Strategy or Consumer Insight, with prior work experience (or coursework) in one of these areas preferred
- Well-versed in MS office applications (PowerPoint and Excel)
To Apply: Please send your resume to Info@AmyCellTalent.com - thanks!