Production/Manufacturing Associate, Biomedical Manufacturing (Consumables) - NeuMoDx - Ann Arbor
Innovative and highly respected Ann Arbor-based biotech company seeks a self-starter to maintain biomedical manufacturing equipment in a controlled, low humidity production environment.
Based in Ann Arbor, Michigan, NeuMoDx Molecular designs and develops revolutionary molecular diagnostic solutions for hospital and clinical reference laboratories. Its patented platforms offer market-leading ease of use, true continuous random-access, and rapid turnaround time while achieving optimal operational and clinical performance for our customers and the patients they serve.
About the position
Manufacturing Associates are required to have a strong knowledge of manufacturing methods and techniques, process development experience, work flow understanding, ability to read drawings, follow recipes and work instructions for consumable production, packaging and labeling.
You must be able to work in a controlled and low humidity production environment.
In this position, you will maintain manufacturing equipment, be cross functionally trained to work in several areas as needed.
This role requires a self-starter, ability to work independently, understanding of departmental goals-working as a team to achieve those goals within set timelines.
About the role
- Perform Instrument Assembly in accordance with Assembly Drawings and Work Instructions.
- Carry out work in accordance with defined Quality Management System procedures, and be fully supportive of Quality initiatives.
- Support general Manufacturing objectives.
- Assist in maintaining fixtures, assembly tools, assembly instrumentation and manufacturing aids.
- Be committed to following and supporting safety practices.
- Prepares for production by reviewing work orders and production schedule, studying and clarifying specifications; calculating parts requirements; collecting materials and supplies. Set-up equipment necessary for different work orders.
- Documents production by completing applicable forms, reports, logs, and records equipment and batches using GDP practices.
- Keeps work areas clean and organized
- Contributes to Continuous Improvement efforts; Identify and help implement process, procedure, safety improvements.
- Complete and maintain training records within expected timelines.
- Maintain functional understanding of cGMP's and the impact of deviation from controlled processes and/or procedures.
- Maintain inventory; May be required to complete inventory counting, kit pulling, and to handle materials.
- Completes other tasks as needed.
- High school degree plus 5 years relevant work experience or an Associate’s degree and 2 years relevant work experience in a GMP environment.
- Attention to detail and previous experience working in controlled production area, preferred
- Please send your resume to Info@AmyCellTalent.com - thanks!