Associate Medical Director/Medical Director - Millendo Therapeutics - Ann Arbor
Growing, Ann Arbor-based life sciences company is adding a key role to their clinical trials team.
We are working to ease the burden of patients with severe endocrine disease.
Millendo Therapeutics is focused on developing novel treatments for endocrine diseases. Our mission is to build a leading endocrine company that creates distinct and transformative treatments for a wide range of endocrine diseases where there is a significant unmet medical need.
About the Role
Millendo is seeking a medical expert (M.D. or D.O.) for assigned clinical trials. This role will provide input into the design and conduct of clinical trials, assessment and interpretation of clinical data, and investigator training.
- Lead medical aspects of medical monitoring
- Work closely with the CRO’s to provide medical input into safety reports, including SAE narratives and analysis of similar events, Suspected Unexpected Serious Adverse Reaction (SUSAR) reports, Investigator Brochure (IB), Risk Management Plans, Integrated Summary of Safety, Clinical Study Reports, and preparation of labels
- Further clinical development programs by assisting in the design and conduct of clinical trials, including: drafting of protocols and respective amendments, informed consent forms, data monitoring committee charters, and other supporting documents
- Provide medical expertise for assigned clinical trials with the expectation to being readily available to advise on trial-related medical questions or problems during the conduct of the trial
- Contribute to site and investigator training
- Assist in medical reviews, assessment and interpretation of efficacy and safety data to ensure that the data are correct and presented with the appropriate medical interpretation
- Responsible for medical monitor input into the development and implementation of standard operating procedures for all aspects of Adverse Event (AE) report handling, aggregate reporting and assuring compliance with global and local regulatory requirements
- Responsible for implementing alignment across policies/procedures and ensuring that data generated are compliant with FDA and ICH guidelines and GCP
- MD or DO (experience in endocrinology a plus)
- Experience in drug development or clinical research (pharmaceutical industry preferred)
- US and EU experience (preferred)
- Fluent in oral and written English
- Understanding of local and global drug safety regulations and processes and clinical trial oversight, including global GCPs
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with ability to relate to both internal and external stakeholders
- Strong communication and presentation skills as well as an ability to communicate clearly and concisely in writing
- Please send your resume to: Info@AmyCellTalent.com - thanks!