Marketing Writer/Coordinator - OPS Solutions, LLC - Wixom
Do you enjoy writing content that demonstrates the function and benefit of high tech products? Are you well-versed in social media content and platforms, and corporate marketing? If yes, read on!
OPS Solutions, LLC provides innovative solutions to operational problems. OPS Solutions has developed a number of products for commercialization, and are excited to announce the launch phase for Light Guide Systems (LGS).
About the Role
Join an innovative, collaborative, and fast-growing company where you will support the sales/marketing departments for Light Guide Systems (LGS). LGS is a patented augmented reality technology designed to increase the quality, productivity and training efficiency for worldwide customers in automotive, aerospace, agriculture, medical, electronics, and defense.
In this role, you will:
- Write marketing content that demonstrates function and benefit of high-tech products.
- Understand technical concepts gained through interviews with internal and external resources and translate to 'layman’s terms' for marketing outreach.
- Generate social media content (written, photos, videos) and post on a variety of platforms.
- Coordinate visual marketing materials (photo and video content) including vision for good content, alignment and management of vendors, and review/edit of materials.
- Create and publish web content.
- Support the marketing team in organizing and leading projects.
- Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather key data (social media, web analytics, rankings).
- Assist in managing trade show logistics including booth selection, layout, booth promotions, staffing, travel and hotel bookings, and all other related item.
- Work independently with minimal supervision.
- Bachelors or higher focused in marketing
- Some full time marketing experience (corporate marketing preferred)
- Experience with MS Office applications and Salesforce.com
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Familiar with consumer sales cycle: prospecting, buying behaviors, negotiations, and overcoming objections
- Ability to manage marketing automation/management software such as Hubspot or Pardot
- Second language proficiency - Spanish (preferred)
- Please send your resume to Info@AmyCellTalent.com - thanks!