Entry Level Inside Sales - NuStep - Ann Arbor
Want to join one of Ann Arbor's gems?
If you love to connect with clients, build brand awareness, and develop new business, please read on!
Headquartered in Ann Arbor, NuStep designs and manufactures high quality exercise equipment for the growing, high tech sports medicine, rehabilitation and fitness markets.
About the Role
In this inside sales role, you will be responsible for selling NuStep products and meeting/exceeding sales revenue goals. You will also work cooperatively with sales team members to reinforce strong customer satisfaction and build brand awareness.
In this role, you will:
- Prospect/generate new leads, and qualify company-supplied leads using various techniques (cold calling, referrals, repeats, relationship building).
- Ensure follow-up/responses to customer inquiries/requests for price quotations, purchase orders, order changes, adjustments, and cancellations.
- Close sales opportunities in timely and effective manner.
- Enter orders into CRM database on timely basis (including tasks for each lead, opportunity and sale).
- Prior product sales experience
- Strong customer service skills
- Valid Driver’s License
- Willing to travel to trade shows and occasional meetings with clients
- Unrestricted authorization to work in the U.S.
- Please send your resume to Info@AmyCellTalent.com - thanks!