Technical Recruiter/HR Generalist - Nopras Technologies, Inc - Ann Arbor
Are you a seasoned human resources generalist and experienced life sciences (technical) recruiter? If yes, read on!
We are growing our Ann Arbor-based team and seek a high-energy HR professional to join our firm.
Nopras is a dynamic management consulting firm that provides services to the global pharmaceutical, biologics/biotechnology and medical device industries.
About the Role
In this role, you will be responsible for Technical Recruiting and administrating and organizing all aspects of HR. The successful candidate will manage the employee file administration, policy and procedures communication, and employee on-boarding process. This position will interface with employees at all levels and the information handled must be accurate and kept strictly confidential.
- Technical Recruiting
- Benefits Administration
- Payroll Interface & Records Maintenance
You are experienced with the principles and procedures for personnel recruitment, selection, training, compensation and benefits, labor relations and negotiation, and personnel information systems.
You bring the following:
- Bachelor’s degree with corporate human resources experience
- Life sciences (pharmaceutical, medical device) experience
- Demonstrated success overseeing all aspects of human resources
- Strong computer, interpersonal, writing and organizational skills
- Demonstrated integrity, respect, commitment to excellence, and collaboration skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Please send resume to Info@AmyCellTalent.com - thanks!