Software Sales Representative - Bigtincan - Plymouth
Are you looking for a highly visible sales role with a global software solution provider? If yes, read on.
Bigtincan is a leading provider of Sales Enablement Automation software that is used by hundreds of global organizations. Since our inception in 2011, Bigtincan has grown from our early beginnings in Sydney, Australia into a global software solution provider with global go-to-market headquarters in Boston, Massachusetts and sales and support resources around the world.
We're investing to accelerate our momentum and we're looking to grow our global team.
That's where you come in!
If you constantly strive for excellence, are passionate about innovation, and want to work with a collaborative, energetic team - then Bigtincan may be the right fit for you.
About the Role
As a Sales Development Representative (SDR), you will be part of an energetic, high-performance sales culture. You will be the first point of contact for prospects arriving from our demand generation programs as well as outbound efforts.
We seek entrepreneurial, energetic, and driven individuals who have experience with enterprise level brands to join our sales team as a Sales Development Representative. This highly visible position will be responsible for generating qualified meetings for our enterprise field sales team by diligently following up on inbound leads and prospecting into targeted accounts as defined by sales management.
In this role you will:
- Work closely with fellow SDRs, Marketing and Sales teams
- Set up outbound call and email campaigns
- Follow up on marketing leads from campaigns and generate interest
- Research target accounts to understand needs and generate sales-ready meetings
- Find the right decision makers and influencers within accounts
- Establish customer relationships with decision-making units
- Determine if an account is a Bigtincan fit
- Set/Host discovery calls with prospects to dive deeper and move prospects forward
- Partner with Account Executives to drive pipeline growth
- Work the booth at industry events to drive awareness and generate leads
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent experience is required
- Efficiency with online sales research databases, email, and Salesforce.com
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Desire to master this role and take on new challenges
- Thrive in a collaborative team environment
- Finance or Insurance industry experience desired
- Please send your resume to AmyCellTalent.com