Senior Faculty Programs Manager - National Center for Faculty Development & Diversity - Detroit
We seek an outstanding manager for our Online Program operations, and to serve as a key point for our Faculty Programs.
The National Center for Faculty Development and Diversity, or NCFDD, is a for-profit, professional development company using technology to help universities and their faculty progress through their careers through coaching and mentoring. The NCFDD is backed by a group of investors and entrepreneurs aligned with its mission who help drive growth.
The NCFDD is a mission-driven company focused on helping professors grow and succeed in their careers which helps strengthen the higher education system and improve the undergraduate and graduate experiences.
The NCFDD is one of the fastest growing companies in Detroit and the U.S. and has more than 200 university members, and over 120,000 faculty members. The NCFDD offers on-campus workshops, online professional development training, and intensive virtual mentoring programs. Founded in 2010, the NCFDD is based in downtown Detroit, Michigan with a location in Cleveland, OH.
At the NCFDD, we value the contributions, histories, talents, and expertise of diverse communities. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we strive to build an inclusive and welcoming workplace. The NCFDD does not discriminate on the basis of gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, disability, age, marital status, or national origin.
About the Role
At the NCFDD, you will collaborate with a group of friendly, kind, and dedicated co-workers who are committed to the NCFDD’s mission and work, and who value their work-life balance.
The Senior Programs Manager will work cross-functionally, but will be focused on supporting our online program operations for our Faculty Programs. The person will report to the Chief Operating Officer and work closely with our Director of Faculty Programs.
In the role, the Senior Programs Manager will:
- Serve as key point for our Director of Faculty Programs and Coaches
- Serve as key point for all participants of our Faculty Programs
- Execute all operations for Fall, Spring and Summer sessions for our faculty programs
- Collect, manage, and analyze participant and session data and information for internal purposes
- Bachelor’s Degree / 8-10 years of work experience
- Experience managing and executing operations with urgency completely and accurately
- Able to work in an office environment and virtually
- Able to manage and work with a virtual team
- Team fit, including alignment with and / or adaptable to the NCFDD’s culture
- High attention to detail to ensure excellent quality and accuracy of work
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills, including managing and analyzing data
- Strong communication skills, and professional e-mail correspondence skills
- Proven ability to multi-task and prioritize; deadline driven
- Proven ability to work both independently and as part of a high-functioning team
I. Faculty Programs
- Work closely with the Director of Faculty Programs and other Senior Programs Manger to set up, prepare for, and execute all sessions of the Faculty Success and Post-Tenure Pathfinders Programs
- Learn and master how to use NCFDD online platform software for management and admin of Faculty Programs
- Manage and execute all registrations, invoicing and potential participant communication during registration
- Organize and sort participant registration information for internal analysis purposes
- Manage and coordinate communication of status of registrations internally to other team members
- Prepare, initiate and collect all registration and work closely with other members of the team to complete collection
- Complete all weekly tasks assigned in online project management software (Trello) for each week of the Faculty Success and Post-Tenure Pathfinders programs
- Prep all surveys for each mid- and end-of-program evaluation and ensure 90% or above completion each session for each program
- Respond to all participant questions or escalate to coaching team
- Prepare all Coach Applications, participate in interviews, and email notifications
II. Online Writing Program (14-Day Challenge)
- Set up the 14-Day Writing Challenge three times a year and update session pages
- Prep and send for review all emails notifications
- Run daily bot and respond to all incoming questions around the program
- Attend weekly Team Meeting and weekly Faculty Programs huddle meeting
- Respond and post daily recap, including closing checklist of tasks completed
- Work with team members to complete cross-functional tasks on a daily basis
- Work with the Senior Programs Manager on technology improvements for the business and its platform
Salary and Benefits
- Salaried Position and Performance Bonus Eligible
- Strong emphasis on work-life balance
- 14 Days of vacation plus 10 national holidays and 5 days for a Winter Break between Christmas and New Year’s
- Monthly Healthcare Stipend
- Offices located in Downtown Detroit with a parking spot included
- Work computer (MacBook Pro), work phone (iPhone), and home internet reimbursed
- Participation in team events, including annual Team Offsite, team dinners, and other team activities including community and service events
- Please send your resume to Info@AmyCellTalent.com - thanks!