Account Manager - Mopec, Inc - Oak Park
Are you organized, value high customer service and love supporting the sales process? If yes, we seek a new associate to join our customer service department.
Mopec, Inc. manufactures and distributes high quality custom capital equipment for the pathology, autopsy, morgue, mortuary, histology and necropsy industries. Founded in 1992, the company has evolved into a full-service, full-line manufacturer and supplier of capital equipment for these markets. Mopec is the market leader in the US for its diversified line of capital equipment, and also serves customers worldwide - including North America, South America, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East.
About the Role
You will assist our customer service team managers with a variety of tasks from new client project start-up to close out. This position requires the ability to multi-task and effectively manage tasks and follow-up tasks in a timely, organized manner.
In this role you will:
- Communicate with subcontractors and team members regarding new and current projects
- Coordinate job scheduling
- Assist with preparing and maintaining files, schedules and logs
- Coordinate bid pricing from all subs and suppliers
- Coordinate job document processing and organization
- Assist with vendor search, acquisition and set-up
- Assist with the permitting process
- Respond to requests for proposals
Helpful experiences include:
- Prior experience generating formal bid submittals
- Experience with bidsync, bidnet, bidclerk, isqft or similar bid sites
- Experience in a business-to-business customer service role, preferably for a manufacturing company
Please send your resume to Info@AmyCellTalent.com - thanks!