CAD Designer (Part-time) - Beauchamp Lawn & Snow Services - Brighton/remote
Are you ready to join a progressive, green industry company? Do you enjoy preparing landscape designs? If yes, read on!
Beauchamp Lawn & Snow Services is a leading provider of residential and commercial landscape installations across Southeast Michigan. We pride ourselves on quality craftsmanship, top-of-the-line equipment and materials, and premier customer service. Our landscape department specializes in everything from plantings and simple installations to paver patios, outdoor kitchens, and walkways.
We meet. We design. We install.
About the role
We seek a highly motivated and experienced landscape design professional to meet growth targets for the 2019 season and beyond. This position can be structured as an employee or independent contractor.
In this role, you will prepare designs and support the sales/project management team.
- Generate high quality landscape designs via design software
- Able to translate landscape designs from multiple sales employees into user friendly CAD drawings
- Strong working knowledge of RealTime(Unilock) or other landscape design systems
- Responsive turnaround time
- Meets commitments and deadlines
Pay structure for qualified applicants is negotiable based on experience and performance.
Please send your resume to Info@AmyCelllTalent.com - thanks!