Executive Assistant - Arboretum Ventures - Ann Arbor
Do you bring a sense of organization and professionalism to the office? Are you a team player that loves to pitch in wherever needed? Do you like a variety of tasks including email triage, managing schedules and travel, and preparing for events? If yes, read on!
Arboretum Ventures is a venture capital firm specializing in the healthcare sector. We focus on investments in medical device, diagnostic, and healthcare IT companies across the United States, with a special interest in the Midwest region. Founded in 2002 and headquartered in Ann Arbor, Michigan, we have raised $700 million in capital across five investment funds to support a portfolio that is diverse in stage and geography. Our firm comprises 12 employees across administration, operations, and investment functions.
About The Role
As an Executive Assistant, you will support one of the Managing Partners and be responsible for managing a variety of administrative tasks and assist with periodic event planning. This will be a critical role to increase productivity and reduce the Partner’s administrative burden.
- Manage schedule for board meetings and other professional obligations
- Coordinate complex travel arrangements and manage expense reports
- Lead event planning activities and coordinate internally with other team members for major Arboretum events
- Monitor, screen, respond to and distribute incoming phone and email communications
- Maintain an organized filing system for documentation and electronic files
- Uphold a strict level of discretion and confidentiality
- Occasionally assist with personal tasks and errands to support non-business activities
- Experience as an Executive Assistant or similar role
- Responsive, patient, and able to handle quick changes in priorities
- Organized with the highest attention to detail
- Comfortable multi-tasking and working under deadlines
- Personable and approachable with a pleasant, helpful demeanor
- Excellent proficiency across the entire MS Office suite
- Schedule flexibility that will allow for occasional after-hours availability
- Bachelor’s degree
- Please send your resume to Info@AmyCellTalent.com - thanks!