Inside Sales Representative - E.M.M.A. International - Farmington Hills
Do you enjoy developing business leads? Do you have a passion for establishing strong client relations, achieving sales goals, and providing consistent follow-through? If yes, read on!
E.M.M.A. International Consulting Group, Inc. is a global leader in management consulting services, with headquarters in Farmington Hills, Michigan. We focus on quality, regulatory, and compliance services for the Biotechnology, Pharmaceuticals, and Medical Device industries.
About the Role
In this role, you will be responsible for maximizing sales and profitability through relationship development with potential and/or current clients for our quality system and regulatory compliance services. With the aid of E.M.M.A. International operations and consulting personnel, the incumbent will establish and manage relationships with clients through initial outreach and follow up.
- Develop new business leads to achieve sales goals.
- Utilize prospecting and research tools to contact new leads and qualify opportunities.
- Strategize with team members to innovate and improve the overall inside sales process.
- Follow-up and place outgoing calls with various lead types received.
- Accurately obtain and record client information into our CRM system.
- Reach and/or exceed daily and weekly lead generation goals.
- Performs other related duties as required or assigned.
- Experience in sales, marketing and/or telemarketing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Sales, Business Management, or related field.
- Ability to follow systemized processes and scripts.
- Effective time management skills to prioritize daily activities that result in greater lead generation results.
- Self-starter with a determined, goal-driven and persistent personality.
- Ability and desire to work as a team player in a collaborative environment.
- Excellent verbal communication skills and telephone manner.
- Knowledge and experience working in the Life Sciences industry, a plus.
- The work will be performed in an office environment.
- Minimal physical effort will be required in this position.
- Work days: Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm.
- Please send your resume to Info@AmyCellTalent.com - thanks!