Inside Sales Representative - Mopec - Oak Park/Madison Heights
Do you bring a high level of initiative and problem-solving ability, and an understanding of sales cycles (both short and long)? If yes, read on!
We seek an Inside Sales (Telesales) Representative to join our team!
Mopec provides American-made medical equipment and laboratory products to the pathology, histology, necropsy, autopsy and mortuary industries. Founded in 1992, Mopec solutions are among the very best as demonstrated by the vast number of installations in America’s top healthcare institutions and facilities. Our reputation, which continues to grow worldwide, is built on decades of superior customer service specializing in consultation and customization.
Note: We are moving to Madison Heights in February 2020.
About the Role
The ideal candidate is a self-starter who possesses strong interpersonal skills with a focus on building relationships through outbound calling. The individual will work closely with and report to the Director of Marketing to drive increased sales initiatives of consumable products to new and existing customers in the pathology, histology, necropsy, autopsy and mortuary industries.
- Conducting outbound sales calls to targeted groups of customers with the objective(s) of new account acquisition; existing account expansion; and existing account retention.
- Solicit competitive intelligence information from customers.
- Develop and maintain strong customer relationships with an assigned group of customer accounts.
- Contribute to overall development and continuous improvement of the Inside Sales function.
- Follow-up with inbound leads from contact forms, call-ins and other lead generating tools.
- Follow-up on out-bound promotions (campaign/e-blasts/etc.).
- Provide the appropriate information to help educate the prospective customer.
- Gain working knowledge of consumable product offerings and options.
- Sales experience (industry experience a plus).
- High-level of initiative and problem-solving ability.
- Experience following processes, exhibiting strong follow-through, managing time and prioritizing responsibilities.
- Familiarity and understanding of sales cycles (short and long).
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills with an ability to communicate at all levels of an organization both internally and externally.
- Experience with CRM or other contact management system required.
- Experience with HubSpot CRM a major plus.
- Ability to develop strategic solutions and persuade prospects.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-energy call center environment.
- Solid knowledge and experience of computer-based applications: MS Office; E-mail; Internet research.
- Ability to work in multiple computer systems to sync customer data.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Comfort working under pressure/deadlines.
- Ability to anticipate customers’ needs and match them with appropriate products/services.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. Some college preferred
Please submit your resume through our online job portal here - thanks!