Full Stack/Mobile Developer - Larky - Ann Arbor
Are you a full stack/mobile developer looking to join one of the coolest and most flexible software teams in Ann Arbor? If so, keep reading!
About our tech
Larky empowers financial institutions, health insurers, universities, and media companies to connect with their audience at the right place and time using location-driven engagement. Now available for integration into every mobile banking app, financial institutions in 26 states and 3 Canadian provinces use our technology to:
- Promote auto loans when a consumer is at a car dealer
- Remind an audience of a nearby perk, benefit, or discount nearby
- Promote mortgage products when a consumer visits a realtor at an open house
- Increase debit/credit card usage
- Measure customer satisfaction via mobile surveys as consumers leave a branch
- Plan new branch locations, and more
- Read more about our nudge® code library here.
We’re a small, but growing team, that offers that much-sought mix of stability and flexibility for software talent. In addition to enjoying a downtown Ann Arbor location, team members have the opportunity to work from home a few days a week, take part in hack days and impact millions of users with cutting edge technology.
With significant traction in the financial space, we are looking to grow our team as we expand into other industries. We’re still excited about what we do, and we’re looking for new team members who will thrive when faced with new terrain.
Learn more about us here.
The ideal candidate is:
- Passionate- Larky may be an elder statesperson in startup years, but we're still as hungry as we were on day one, and we want you to be just as engaged.
- Self-directed - we're trying to accomplish a lot - like a *lot* lot - and sometimes that means knuckling down and figuring things out in the absence of well-defined path.
- Curious - you want to know how things work - and why - and you're not afraid to share how they might work better.
- Experienced - you write your grocery lists in JSON, your Netflix backlog has an API, and you left your last job after outsourcing it to TensorFlow. You know two or more of: Python, Node.js, Android/Java, iOS/Swift
Please send your resume to us at Info@AmyCellTalent.com - thanks!