Executive Assistant - Arboretum Ventures - Ann Arbor
Are you a wizard with scheduling and email triage? Do you bring a sense of organization and professionalism to the office? If yes, read on!
Arboretum Ventures is a venture capital firm specializing in the healthcare sector. We focus on investments in medical device, diagnostic, and healthcare IT companies across the United States, with a special interest in the Midwest region. Founded in 2002 and headquartered in Ann Arbor, Michigan, we have raised $700 million in capital across five investment funds to support a portfolio that is diverse in stage and geography. Our firm comprises 13 employees across administration, operations, and investment functions.
About the Role
As an Executive Assistant, you will support two Partners and be responsible for managing a variety of administrative and operational tasks. This will be a critical role to increase productivity and reduce the Partners’ administrative burden.
In this role, you will:
- Manage scheduling for board meetings and other professional obligations
- Coordinate complex travel arrangements and manage expense reports
- Monitor, screen, respond to, and distribute incoming phone and email communications
- Assist with the coordination of service providers for IT support, software solutions, and other operational functions
- Uphold a strict level of discretion and confidentiality
- Occasionally assist with personal tasks and errands to support non-business activities
- Significant experience as an Executive Assistant or similar role
- Responsive and organized with great attention to detail
- Comfortable multi-tasking and working under deadlines
- Personable and approachable with a pleasant, helpful demeanor
- Excellent proficiency across the entire MS Office suite
- Schedule flexibility that will allow for occasional after-hours availability
- Bachelor’s degree
Please send your resume and a brief cover note to - Info@AmyCellTalent.com - thanks!