Marketing Manager - Akadeum Life Sciences, Inc. - Ann Arbor
Are you skilled with digital marketing tools (direct-response campaigns) and bring a strong desire to join a high-potential early-stage company, please read on!
At Akadeum, we strive to disrupt the status quo user experience to improve your workflow.
Akadeum Life Sciences, a lean life science startup founded in 2014, strives to create the simplest bioseparation products and to fundamentally change the way that isolating cells and other biological targets is approached. Akadeum currently uses microbubbles for applications in cell separation and other related areas.
About the Role
In this role you will develop and execute a variety of Akadeum’s marketing efforts. This key impact player will be involved in direct-response marketing campaigns, coordination of conferences, maintenance of marketing collateral & sales enablement tools, and support of Sales, Business Development, and investor events. In addition, this position will assist in ongoing product development and product launch efforts in cooperation with R&D, Operations, and Sales.
Key Result Areas
Marketing of cell isolation kit product lines
- Creation and maintenance of marketing collateral and other sales tools to effectively communicate and drive marketing & sales efforts.
- Assist in new product launch in collaboration with cross-functional team members to ensure successful and timely commercialization of new products.
- Participate in activities to gather, store, and disseminate information on competitive products.
- Manage conference presence and activity to maximize promotional impact, sales leads and ROI.
- Manage website content and updates including increasing functionality and value.
- Create email campaigns and manage the effectiveness of each to increase conversion.
- Work with Marketing firm to optimize social media activity, including company accounts and paid social advertising
- Work with Marketing firm to maximize SEO and paid search platform advertising
- High-energy, motivated and flexible individual who can work well in a dynamic cross-functional environment. Desire to make a significant business impact.
- Competent with digital marketing tools.
- Excellent organization, communication and presentation skills.
- The ability to effectively interact with a large, diversified sales force including independent distributors.
- Manage multiple projects and tasks concurrently, with strong attention to timelines and performance metrics
- Marketing experience in life sciences, preferred.
- Talented writer with copywrite experience.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience with Hubspot, Salesforce or Mailchimp a plus.
- Life Science/Biology background, desirable.
- Bachelor’s degree.
Please submit your resume via our Job Portal here - thanks