Inside Sales Manager- Life Sciences - Ann Arbor
Do you have strong sales experience? Do you enjoy building customer relationships and following up on leads? If so, keep reading!
About the Role
Inside Sales Account Manager is responsible for achieving quota within an assigned territory by prospecting for new clients, developing relationships with existing clients, as well as, lead follow-up, qualification, demonstrations, quotes, and post-sale support. Travel out of state will be very minimal, if any. The company’s portfolio covers the preparation and submission of documents addressing FDA and foreign guidelines and regulations, and spans the full product development lifecycle - from clinical development, through market scrutiny.
Specific duties include:
- Follow-up directly with leads and incoming requests to win business.
- Collaborate with our remote sales team to build customer relationships, and to position Nopras Technologies to service future customer needs.
- Discuss identified client needs with the technical staff to prepare the proposals.
- Develop and maintain an opportunity database.
- Build business opportunities through outbound calling and e-mail activities
- Qualify prospects to assess business opportunity
- Support phone call activity (primarily warm calls)
- Leverage client referrals, associations and networking to build sales pipeline.
- Update and manage leads using our internal CRM and sales policies.
- Achieve all planned sales objectives, metrics, and targets monthly and quarterly by proactively selling via telephone to prospective new customer base
- On occasion, represent your company at industry trade shows and conferences
- Experienced in outbound sales, technical sales preferred
- Ability to close sales over the phone
- Track record in achieving sales objectives
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in use of CRM and phone skills
- Self-motivated, team player
- BA or BS degree, technical or science degree a plus
- Life Science, Biology, or chemistry background, preferred
Please submit your resume via our Job Portal here - thanks!