Administrative Assistant and Project Coordinator - New Eagle - Ann Arbor
We have a great opportunity in Ann Arbor.
About the Role
We are looking for an Account Coordinator to provide day-to-day administrative support to our Project Managers and Engineers to ensure smooth customer projects.
To succeed in this role, you should be highly organized and able to perform multiple tasks for different teams/clients at the same time. If you have experience with engineering / technical account coordination, experience with Quickbooks and are a whiz at excel, we would like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will drive growth to our company by being an essential part of the engineering team.
- Prepare, file and retrieve sales-related documents, like contracts
- Participate in the quote process
- Update internal databases with account information
- Manage project budgets
- Work with the technical team to manage project budget
- Communicate with customers, in verbal and written form, regarding the financial aspects of their projects
- Reconcile statements for credit cards and expense reports
- Assist with purchasing as needed
- Experience as an account coordinator, sales coordinator, or similar role
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office in particular)
- Hands-on experience with CRM software
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Strong communication skills with a problem-solving attitude
- BS in Business Administration, or relevant field
Founded in 2008, New Eagle works in the autonomous and military industries. We specialize in mechatronic controls, the electronic brains that drive mechanical systems. As a member of the New Eagle team, you will help provide state-of-the-art technology to the global community. Our unique platform, tools and services provide efficiency and improvements in cost, service, and sustainability.
Background checks and drug testing are part of our pre-employment screening.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.
Please submit your resume to us via our online Job Portal Here - thanks!