Front-End Software Engineer - AdAdapted - Ann Arbor
We seek a creative, passionate Front-End Software Engineer to help in the development of our add-to-list mobile advertising platform. If you enjoy finding simple solutions to complex problems, please read on!
Please note: You must be authorized to work in the U.S. without restrictions. Thank you.
AdAdapted is the leading add-to-list mobile advertising and insights solution for CPG brands,the agencies that represent CPG brands and Retailers. Our service provides the ability to directly target our client’s primary consumers in the apps they use to plan and shop. Our platform places brands in front of consumers with native, non-disruptive ads at the exact moment of decision-making, targeting consumers with laser-like efficiency and getting products on digital shopping lists.
About the Role
We're looking to bring on engineers who have fresh ideas from all areas, not only with a willingness to learn but able to present possible solutions to any problems the team encounters.
In this role, you will be responsible for the development of our ad delivery platform using React, Python/Go, SQL, and NoSQL in a cloud environment. This includes setting up infrastructure and CI/CD deployments with automated unit tests.
- BS in computer science (or equivalent)
- Expertise in React/Vuejs
- Expertise in writing unit tests in one of the following; jest, mocha, cypress.io
- Experience with REST and/or GraphQL APIs
- Intermediate to advanced understanding of SQL or NoSQL databases
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Passion for finding simple solutions to complex problems
The following experiences are a plus, but not required.
- AWS or similar cloud provider
- SEO for React/Vuejs apps
- Google Tag Manager or Google Analytics
- Please submit your resume via our online job portal here - thanks!