Production Support / Quality Inspection - NoIR - Milford
Are you obsessive about quality and looking to join an amazing company? If yes, apply now!
About the Company
NoIR is a family-owned company of almost 50 people, led by a strong and compassionate management team and offering a casual, friendly workplace. We have been growing for over 45 years in the laser eye protection and low vision aid industries, always keeping our focus on our customers and striving to produce and deliver the highest quality eyewear possible, while recognizing we are only as capable as the individual members of our team.
About the Opportunity
You will have two main roles - gathering packaging materials and inspecting products before they leave to help protect the customer. This involves the gathering and kitting of all product received from assembly and pad print manufacturing departments. You will also certify and validate the product pack for accuracy. You will be a key liaison with manufacturing managers and sales reps as needed to address order issues.
Job duties include:
- Compile and inspect all line items to complete an order.
- Barcode generation for each order.
- Control organization and completion of all partial orders.
- Utilization of Epicor system to access sales order tracker system to address order issues.
- Responsible for full product line identification.
- Liaison with sales reps and manufacturing daily to address sales order problems (timing and product availability).
- Daily follow-up on must-ships with responsible departments.
- Maintain kitting inventory in a controlled and safe manner.
- Extreme attention to detail
- Passion for quality
- Previous experience in a shipping environment
- High level skill on Microsoft Office (Power point, Excel, Word)
- Ability to work with ERP system (Epicor)
- Ability to lift to 40 pounds
- Please submit your resume via our online job portal here - thanks!