National Sales Manager - Life Line (Remote Opportunity)
If you seek an exciting opportunity in a national sales role, read on! Life Line is hiring.
Life Line is relentlessly focused on producing ambulances and providing service that exceeds customer expectations, empowering each Life Line owner to work with pride and professionalism.
Founded in 1985, and 100% employee owned, Life Line believes that innovation and quality differentiate their vehicles from other manufacturers’ products in the market place. Every vehicle is designed and built to the exact detail commissioned by the individual customer. For more information, see www.lifelineambulance.com.
Life Line stands on the firm and stable ground of our parent company, Folience, which gives us the ability to experiment with new ideas and evolve. For information about Folience, see www.folience.com.
About the Role
The Sales Manager is responsible for:
- creating plans and strategies for developing business and achieving company goals
- driving a culture of success and on-going business and goal achievement
- developing a strong and accountable national dealer network
In this role, you will work closely with the executive leadership team to oversee and manage the preparation of strategies, annual budgets and P&L to meet defined objectives. This role also interfaces with external business leaders, trade organizations, municipalities, and manages key customer relationships, while developing and participating in strategic opportunities.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manages sales, operations and resources to deliver profitable growth, hires and develops staff, contributes to optimal pricing/service/sales and administrative structure, defines and manages staff compensation and incentive programs that motivate teams to achieve their sales targets.
- Manages customer and dealer expectations and contributes to a high level of customer and dealer satisfaction, monitors customer, dealer, and market and competitor activity, compiles information and data related to customer, dealer, and prospect interactions, travels for in-person customer and dealer meetings and to develop key relationships.
- Responsible for identifying and selecting new dealers, as well as evaluating and removing dealers that are not achieving their goals.
- Responsible for identifying key clients for house accounts and managing those relationships.
- Supports team members to help resolve technical or operational issues, mentors, coaches, and builds knowledge with succession planning in mind for future growth and bench strength, develops corporate policy and initiates appropriate disciplinary proceedings if necessary.
- Provides detailed and accurate sales forecasting, controls costs through effective planning and allocation of personnel, equipment, materials and other resources, and works closely with the CEO, COO and CFO on future plans, goals and project innovations to guide the organization in maintaining and improving its competitive position and profitability.
- Responsible for developing marketing and go to market strategies. Manages internal and external marketing resources to develop and maintain advertising, printed collateral, digital presence, dealer promotions, for internal and external stakeholders.
- Defines and coordinates training and education programs that enable dealers to achieve their potential and support company sales objectives.
- Represents Life Line Emergency Vehicles at industry and company events, including meetings, trade shows, dealer open houses and training.
- Other duties as assigned, per the needs of the business
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications or related field or equivalent work experience
- Sales and marketing management experience in managing a dealer network, a plus
- Industry specific experience, such as ambulance or emergency vehicle manufacturing, is strongly preferred
- Supervisory/Managerial experience
- Distribution and dealer sales leadership experience
- Proven track record of developing and overseeing strategic sales and dealers in a national foot print
- Excellent customer service skills and verbal and written communication skills
- Results oriented, self-starter and highly motivated
- Strong analytical skills and sound decision-making ability
- Extensive travel required
- Please submit your resume via our online job portal here - thanks