Recruiting Communications Associate (30-40 Hours) - Amy Cell Talent - Ypsilanti/Remote
Want to join the coolest HR consulting and recruiting firm in town?
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to learn the back-end of recruiting operations, from drafting job postings and supporting our account managers, to promoting job openings and events via social media and electronic platforms.
The job requires strong attention to detail and time management skills, and relies heavily on technology to get the job done. This role is key to supporting day-to-day recruiting operations, Monday-Friday, and the team will rely on you for consistency, clear communication, and a can-do-attitude.
If this sounds like you, please read on!
Amy Cell Talent was launched in March of 2015 to help Michigan startups and small businesses have access to high-quality, yet affordable talent acquisition services. Since launching, our team of incredible people have been able to grow into an HR Consulting firm that has supported scores of employers and hundreds of job seekers in the amazing entrepreneurial ecosystem of Michigan and beyond.
Our core values are: Customer Focus, Teamwork, Initiative, Overcommunication, Integrity. We are looking for someone that shares these superpowers.
About the Role
This role requires excellent attention to detail, strong written communication skills, the ability to communicate and collaborate via electronic systems, and the flexibility to pivot between a range of tasks within a day.
The role will be approximately 30-40 hours per week, with the potential to grow to full-time depending on the firm's needs and your interests. Core working hours are 9am-3pm. The starting compensation is $16 an hour with opportunities for raises every 6 months. We do not offer benefits at this time.
Note: Our team is working remotely due to COVID. There may be an opportunity to work in our Ypsilanti-based office as things open up.
In this role you will:
Post and promote job openings
- Draft job postings
- Post jobs to multiple job boards
- Promote jobs via social media
Support account managers in filling job openings
- Review resumes
- Screen applicants
- Source candidates
- Update databases (CRM and applicant tracking system)
- Set screening appointments
- Amend job postings with client feedback
- Respond to job seekers in a timely manner
- Attend weekly meetings
- Update and improve standard recruiting processes
Support marketing of job posts, events, newsletters, and our firm
- Add prospects and information to CRM (Zoho) and marketing platform (MailChimp)
- Schedule social media posts through CRM
- Create content for social media posts (Canva for graphic design)
- Use best practices for Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, MailChimp, etc.
- Coordinate job seeker programs (Talent Scout, webinars, general inquiries)
- Coordinate our LinkedIn presence and connections
- Proofread emails, flyers, postings, proposals, white papers, etc.
The ideal candidate:
- Has a demonstrated interest in Recruiting, Human Resources, or Communications
- Enjoys detail-oriented work (dotting the i’s, crossing the t’s)
- Embraces technology
- Well-versed in Google products (Gmail, Drive, Docs, Calendar, Google Meets)
- Ability to organize data and projects using spreadsheets
- Enjoys playing a support position to account managers
- Organized, keep databases and account managers updated
- Enjoys a wide range of tasks within a day (flexibility, ability to pivot yet stay focused)
- Highly reliable (this position is key to day-to-day operations)
- Ability to adhere to standard procedures, yet independent decision making to prioritize workload and respond to evolving needs
- Ability to respond quickly, yet thoughtfully
- Strong written communication and email skills (grammar and spelling are key)
- College graduate
- Has a laptop and reliable internet
Please share your resume with us via our online job portal here - thanks!