Are you looking for a great career path in the Ann Arbor/Ypsilanti area in the field of apartment building maintenance? Do you like working with your hands, take pride in your work, and thrive on variety? This could be just what you are looking for!
Maintenance Technician Apprenticeship Program
Ann Arbor -Ypsilanti
No prior work experience required!
If interested in applying or for more iformation call 734-747-2936
McKinley, Inc., one of the nation’s largest residential and commercial real estate development companies, has called upon Washtenaw Community College to help train building maintenance professionals for employment at the company’s apartment and housing units around the Ann Arbor/Ypsilanti area.
Applicants are sought to fill a three-week paid Maintenance Apprenticeship Program that begins on Monday, April 16. The training program was designed by the WCC Workforce Development department and will be led by WCC instructors on-site at McKinley properties.
Maintenance Technician Apprenticeship Program:
- Qualified candidates will begin training April 16.
- Full-time work and availability to be on-call weekends and evenings
- Qualified candidates will receive 3 weeks of paid training 20hrs/week
- Paid $13.50/hr
- Opportunity for additional responsibility with career progression to make up to $22/hr
- Must be 18+ years old
- Valid Driver's License
- Pass background check and drug test
- No visible tattoos or additional piercings
If you have any questions, feel free to call us at 734-747-2936