Startup Talent Network
The Startup Talent Network (STN) is a database of consultants, advisors, and part-time employees that provide critical skills and expertise to startups as they go through their launch processes.
This database of consultants is shared with partners in the entrepreneurial ecosystem, such as select technology transfer offices, business accelerators, startup incubators, etc.
The goal of STN is to provide startups with ready access to right-fit, timely support as they form viable technology companies.
STN helps startups access and acquire early stage, expert talent in the forms of:
- Volunteers for business plan competitions, speakers, workshops
- Strategic advisors
- Operating investors (Active angels)
If you are an entrepreneurial organization seeking access to the mentor list, please email Info@AmyCellTalent.com.
If you are a Mentor/Advisor seeking to join the list, please complete this survey Mentor/Advisor Survey.
- Consultant opportunities are posted to our job board, as available.
- If you seek full-time employment, this resource is not a fit for you.
- STN is updated quarterly.