The Startup Talent Network (STN) is a database of consultants, advisors and part-time employees that provide critical skills to startups - which need various experts as they go through the launch process. This list is shared with "entrepreneurial ecosystem" partners, such as select technology transfer offices, accelerators, incubators, etc. This helps these key organizations access this community to support their efforts to form and launch viable technology companies.
Specifically, STN provides support for the acquisition of early stage, critical talent in the forms of:
- Volunteers for business plan competitions, speakers, workshops
- Strategic advisors
- Operating investors (Active angels)
- Consultant opportunities that we are supporting are still posted on our website.
- If you are primarily looking for a fulltime position, this is not going to be a good resource for you.
- We do update the database quarterly to keep it current.
- If you are an entrepreneurial organization that would like access to the database, please contact us at Info@AmyCellTalent.com for current fees and options.
To join the database, please complete the following survey: