We work with local governments, school districts and non-profits to provide affordable and effective talent acquisition services.
What makes us unique is our connectivity to talent and our passion for promoting Michigan. We work closely with community stakeholders at the beginning of the search process to understand the goals, skills, experiences and behaviors that are critical and “ideal” for the position and our community engagement is best in class and based on extensive research and benchmarking.
- Step 1: Learn - We really get to know your community through research and dozens of stakeholder interviews with elected officials, board members, staff, clients and/or community members.
- Step 2: Align - We create a "talent rubric" of the key qualities and experiences to clearly define success.
- Step 3: Market - We post the position on hundreds of targeted job boards and use social media and targeted outreach to generate a great pool of applicants.
- Step 4: Select - We winnow down the pool through surveys, interviews, background checks and reference checks.
- Step 5: Partner - We work with the community to coordinate onsite interviews, a reception, assessment and negotiation.