We work with local governments to provide affordable and effective executive recruiting.
What makes us unique is our connectivity to talent and our passion for promoting Michigan. We work closely with community stakeholders at the beginning of the search process to understand the goals, skills, experiences and behaviors that are critical and “ideal” for the position and our community engagement is best in class.
- Step 1: Learn - We really get to know your community through research and dozens of stakeholder interviews with elected officials, staff and community members.
- Step 2: Align - We create a "talent rubric" of the key qualities and experiences to clearly define success.
- Step 3: Market - We post the position all over the place and use social media and targeted outreach to generate a great pool of applicants.
- Step 4: Select - We winnow down the pool through surveys, interviews, background checks and reference checks.
- Step 5: Partner - We work with the community to coordinate onsite interviews, a reception, assessment and negotiation.